See below for current openings at Quantum Data Analytics.
Data is key to Quantum’s business strategy. We work closely with a number of multinational clients, spending time understanding their data, their processes and their ambition. Quantum delivers high quality outputs tailored to their needs.
Due to the continued growth of our business, we are looking for an ambitious and motivated Insight Analyst to work with our clients to extract valuable understanding from their data.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with cutting edge analytical techniques and strong business intelligence skills to join a growing business. As an Insight Analyst you will be working with external clients to build key metrics and report on important trends. No two projects are the same but we expect you to:
- Help to deliver complex projects for our client base using advanced techniques
- Analyse and understand business requirements and processes
- Provide in-depth insights into internal and external data sets
- Create data visualisations and provide commentary to effectively communicate your analytical findings.
Location is at our offices in Worthing, West Sussex but our customers are based around the world. The successful candidate will be expected to travel to meet clients or data suppliers wherever they are based.
Skills and Experience
- A BSc or above in a quantitative discipline.
- Hands-on data visualisation experience with Power BI/Tableau/Qlik or similar.
- Hands-on programming experience with SQL or equivalent.
- Able to communicate your findings to a variety of audiences
- Previous experience in a financial services or credit risk environment
- Awareness of project management methodologies
How to Apply
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your details (CV and covering letter) by e-mail to email@example.com.
Unit 6, The Mill Building,
31 – 35 Chatsworth Road, Worthing,
+44 (0) 207 632 7565